D/B is now offering custom website reports as part of our new website maintenance packages for clients who utilize a WordPress CMS hosted on our D/B servers. These reports provide an automatic and easy way for our clients to directly monitor and track the performance of their website, by providing data on key performance areas, user behaviors and habits, conversions, leads, Google analytics, and so much more. All in one comprehensive report.
Beside being a great tool to monitor and track many different aspects of website performance, these reports offer optimization and security opportunities based on the unique goals of each client and their specific website.
Maintaining websites can be a tedious and technical task. Many of our clients are creating content online, but find that they are often limited by a lack of technical support or direct access to performance indicators and optimization tracking criteria.
This is why we’re very excited to offer this complimentary service as part of our website maintenance packages, which also include critical website security measures, system updates and data backups.
Starting with Security
The Internet is a dangerous place for an unprotected site. Take it from our Interactive Director, Scott Fors, in his recent article, “Website Security, WordPress and You“. By staying on top of the latest updates and security warnings, providing current and ongoing maintenance, and sending reports to our clients, we are able to provide added security and peace of mind.
WordPress Maintenance Packages
With the goal to proactively increase our clients’ website performance, prevent technical and security issues, and provide easy-to-read analytic reporting, we’re now offering new and improved maintenance packages, tailored to our clients’ individual website needs:
- Updates: WordPress usually rolls out major updates twice a year, though minor updates roll out as needed. There are also updates for themes and plugins, which are much less predictable.
- Backups: Websites should have a backup plan that fits their needs. A site with a large amount of content updates might want a database backup once a day and a full backup weekly. Websites with fewer updates might not need such frequent backups, but should still have regularly scheduled, full-site backups.
- Website Security: Monitoring security and ensuring full recovery is a big task. D/B offers different levels of security, monitoring, updates and more. Our clients can trust us to be proactive and keep their sites safe. In the event of any security issue, we will be available to step in and provide the needed fixes.
- Tracking & Reporting: Our new package offers a simple report that summarizes numbers and includes a few trends and other basics such as sales numbers, increases in email or social media subscribers to easily track and interpret website analytics.
- Hosting & Domain Name: The full package includes the option to provide our clients their domain registration and hosting on the D/B servers.
- Other Services: With the flexibility and tailored approach, our website maintenance packages can also include a number of other services including coding, design, writing, SEO improvements and training/support.
If you would like to learn more about our website maintenance packages, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To all of our clients whose WordPress sites are hosted on our D/B server, and would like to receive our new performance reporting as part of our maintenance services, please contact your Account Executive.
Be sure to check out our guide to website security below for tips and advice on how to set up and build strong passwords and boost your website security and online presence.