Meet Davidson Belluso’s Senior Account Executive: Christine Korecki
Christine joined Davidson Belluso with 15+ years of account management experience, working primarily in the outdoor, healthcare, construction, and educational industries. Christine Korecki
Before agency life, Christine worked as a production supervisor with two prominent, high-volume publishing companies. There she gained experience in coordinating large, complex projects with multiple deadlines, and building a long list of satisfied clients.
Outside of the office, Christine enjoys spending time with family, friends and staying active in her church.
Getting To Know Christine
– Any shade of purple!
– Depends on my mood… If I’m:
- Needing comfort – can’t go wrong with a good hearty soup and it doesn’t matter which kind.
- Feeling festive – anything Mexican.
- Feeling fit and healthy – prefer Mediterranean.
- Feeling frazzled (think end of work week) – anything quick and easy, like a burger.
– I used to have Entomophobia (also known as insectophobia) but now I’ve been known to collect some little bugs. Rumor has it they can be found in my freezer! #ILoveMyEntomologist
– “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” – C. S. Lewis
Favorite Travel Spot
– Traveling to an exotic location might be fun and even relaxing, but I prefer family destination vacations. So, it’s NY, MI and CO, but not necessarily in that order.
– Christmas. Because it’s the most wonderful time of the year! I love the decorations, music, spending time with family, giving and receiving gifts, eating scrumptious food, and remembering what Christmas is really all about.
– Gathering around the Christmas tree with my family and reading the Christmas story together before opening presents one at a time, per person. It makes Christmas last a little longer.
P.S. Christine also currently holds the crown as the Winner of the 2016 Annual Holiday Xmas Sweater D/B Contest.