Davidson Belluso is seeking an enthusiastic individual to join our account management team as an account executive. The ideal candidate will be detail oriented and highly organized with superior time management skills. Ability to multi-task and excellent problem-solving and communication skills are a must.
- Manage a variety of interactive, web, print, video and integrated campaigns and projects.
- Attend client meetings to understand projects needs and goals.
- Assign and coordinate project tasks, timelines, budgets and deliverables.
- Responsible for quality work presented to clients.
- Report project status and next steps.
- Develop and maintain communication with clients, internal teams and vendors to ensure proper coordination of all components and deliverables.
Qualifications and Essential Skills
- Three years’ experience in advertising and marketing in an agency role.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising and communications.
- Excellent relationship management, expectation setting and presentation skills.
- Ability to think both strategically and creatively – actively focusing on innovative and measurable client solutions.
- Organized and skilled at managing multiple projects and timelines in a detail-oriented manner.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office for Mac.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Experience with web development and e-marketing.
- Experience with project management, traffic and workflow.
NOT REQUIRED, BUT WELCOME
- Knowledge of Function Point management software.
Full time employment includes 401K, medical, dental, paid holidays, 10 paid personal days or more based on seniority.
What to include
- Your resume in PDF format.
- Links to some of your work.
- A minimum of three references.
- Reasons why you think you’d be a great fit.
- Time and availability to start working, if selected.
- Desired salary range.