Job Title: Account Coordinator
Davidson Belluso (D/B), a Phoenix, Arizona based advertising agency, is seeking an Advertising Account Coordinator with 2+ years advertising agency experience as an account coordinator, project manager, traffic manager or junior account executive. This role is responsible for providing support to the account executive for the efficient completion of projects by assigning tasks to internal and external resources, routing edits, establishing priorities, providing status updates, and enforcing quality control and workflow protocols. The Account Coordinator will report directly to the General Manager.
Essential Daily Functions:
- Serve as the liaison between the client, account executive(s) and the studio on project deliverables
- Lead daily scrums with the designers and developers for efficient prioritization of tasks
- Collaborate with account management team for use of resources and coordination of priorities
- Responsible for the day-to-day job tracking and distribution of work to the appropriate departments
- Provide daily updates to General Manager and/or lead account executive and flag possible issues that may impact timelines
- Ensure studio is provided necessary documentation (creative briefs) and assets needed
- Adjust workflow/workload for team members as deadlines and priority change
- Perform quality control measures on all work product prior to internal routing
- Communicate with third-party vendors to ensure on-time delivery and seamless collaboration
- Enforce agency protocols for job creation, tasking, resource allocation management, file naming conventions and proper file organization and storage
- Maintain accuracy of internal production management tools (i.e. Function Point)
- Ensure projects are delivered on time, within scope and within budget
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Associate Degree in marketing, advertising, business or similar
- 2+ years agency experience as an account coordinator, project manager, traffic manager or junior account executive
- Proficiency with Office 365
- Knowledgeable of the creative development process for print and digital deliverables
- Process-oriented, highly organized with strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills to build strong relationships and ensure a positive work environment
- Understanding of traffic management, project management and the creative process
- Extreme attention to detail
- Adaptable and flexible while working in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Able to learn, retain and communicate detailed information to staff members
- Proactive thinker and problem-solver
- Comfortable assigning tasks and holding people accountable, including supervisors
- Must be an Arizona resident with reliable transportation to Phoenix and surroundings neighborhoods
Not Required, But Welcome:
- Working knowledge of Function Point and Creative Suite
- Experience in education, government, healthcare and financial sectors
- Medical, Dental and Vision: D/B pays for half of your medical and dental coverage premiums. Vision insurance is included at no additional cost to you.
- 401K Retirement Plan: D/B matches your contributions up to 4% of your salary with no vesting period.
- Paid Time Off: Starts with 10 Vacation Days + 5 Sick Days + 13 National Holidays. Additional vacation is earned based on seniority.
- Remote Workplace Stipend: In addition to base salary, employees receive a $2,400 yearly stipend to set up and maintain their remote workplace.
- Year-End Bonuses: Offered upon meeting agency revenue goals.
Work Location: Remote work, with occasional in-person meetings with clients, internal team, and vendors as needed.
Email resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.