Work with in-house and freelance web developers, manage the design, development and maintenance of web architecture and web applications.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with clients to understand their business models and goals to help define strategy, content and features for design of their websites and/or applications.
- Identifies complex problems, troubleshoot and provide solutions to assist clients.
- Assist account management team with estimating projects.
- Training of clients to work with their website as needed.
- Meet deadlines and complete projects in a timely and efficient manner.
- Excellent communication, planning, organizational and time-management skills.
- Design, manage and implement SEO/PPC programs around client needs.
Qualifications and Essential Skills
- Advanced knowledge of the WordPress CMS. Ability to create custom WordPress plugins and custom WordPress themes.
- Advanced knowledge of SEO/PPC to create, analyze, measure and optimize online marketing efforts to realize clients marketing goals.
- Ability to plan and execute complete database driven web applications.
- Familiarity with LAMP stack servers configuration.
- Expert knowledge of Domain and DNS configuration.
- Experience in MVC frameworks primarily Laravel, Codelgniter a plus.
Preference will be given to candidates who possess the following
- Experience in responsive layout development.
- HTML5/CSS3 knowledge.
- Ability to deploy and maintain cPanel/WHM LAMP stack VPS environments.
- Degree in graphic design, web design, or applied-creative degree preferred. Significant relevant experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects and deadlines in a fast paced, dynamic environment handling multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to work in a team environment with other developers and account managers, as well as able to work independently.
- Can take direction and work within workflow protocols and established guidelines.
- Adaptive and flexible.
- Must be a detail-oriented and self-starter individual.
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving and communication skills.
What to include
- Your resume in PDF format.
- Links to some of your work.
- A minimum of three references.
- Desired salary range.
- Reasons why you think you’d be a great fit.
- Time and availability to start working, if selected.
- Some of your time for a simple code test.