Davidson Belluso is seeking experienced public relations professionals to assist with client projects on a freelance basis.
We’re a dynamic, full-service marketing communications agency, with a focus on purpose-driven brands in the healthcare, education, government, nonprofit, financial, and travel and tourism industries.
We are seeking freelance practitioners with exceptional PR skills, keen attention to detail in editing and copywriting, a strong work ethic and solid media contacts.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS MAY INCLUDE
- Media pitching and story placement
- Social media campaign development and execution
- Comprehensive PR campaign development
- Writing, editing and proofreading press releases, blog posts and newsletter content
- Research and contribute to strategic planning, reporting and creative brainstorming for PR and social media campaigns
- Track social media and media coverage and develop campaign performance reports
- Collaborate with Public Relations Director and Account Executives for planning efforts, and with Project Managers for work tasks and delivery deadlines
- Work on-site at our Central Phoenix office, with possible out-of-town travel requirements to attend clients’ events and presentations
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Previous PR agency experience
- Demonstrated media relations experience and established media contacts
- Demonstrated PR campaign development experience
- Demonstrated social media management and experience with social media management tools
- Strong writing and editing skills
If interested, please send your resume, work samples, and compensation requirements to email@example.com