Davidson Belluso is seeking a Public Relations Coordinator with 2-5 years of experience in public relations and social media to assist in managing client projects and agency promotion.
Davidson Belluso is a dynamic, full-service marketing communications agency that is team-focused, creative, collaborative and fun. Our growing client list spans many industries, with a particular focus on education, government, healthcare, financial services, and travel and tourism.
We are seeking someone with excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills as well as a strong work ethic and a positive attitude.
- Reports to Public Relations Director and helps manage client and internal public relations efforts and campaigns.
- Writes, edits and proofreads press releases, blog posts and newsletter content.
- Creates social media content and manages both internal and client channels.
- Performs media research and assists in the development of media pitches.
- Assists with offsite client events and presentations. Position may require work on evenings and weekends and may involve limited travel.
- Researches and contributes to strategic planning, reporting and creative brainstorming for public relations and social media campaigns.
- Participates in researching, writing, editing and implementing annual communications plans and reports for various clients.
- Tracks social media and media coverage and develops reports for client and internal use.
- Collaborates with teams throughout the agency on a variety of projects and planning efforts.
Qualifications and Essential Skills
- Previous public relations, marketing or advertising agency experience.
- Demonstrated social media creation, management and experience with social media management tools.
- Media relations experience in the local market.
- Experience with Constant Contact or other email marketing system.
- Experience with WordPress, content publishing and blogging.
- Familiarity/experience with Cision and other media research tools.
- Knowledge of Function Point preferred but not required.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, public relations, or equivalent experience in a public relations environment.
- Minimum 2-5 years in public relations.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge in AP Style for proofreading and copy editing.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel programs.
- Must work well in a fast-paced team environment.
What to include
- Your resume in PDF format.
- Links to some of your work.
- A minimum of three references.
- Reasons why you think you’d be a great fit.
- Time and availability to start working, if selected.
- Desired salary range.