Davidson Belluso is growing its creative department and looking for a copywriter with strong conceptual skills, excellent work ethic and a commitment to quality.
- Concept development for new campaigns/client initiatives.
- Short and long format copywriting.
- Content development for websites, blogs, SEM and SEO.
- Proofreading, editing and quality control across multiple departments.
- Conceptual and strategic thinking.
Qualifications and Essential Skills
- Minimum 2 years ad agency experience in copywriting capacity.
- Ability to work in fast-paced, team environment.
- Self-starter with strong work ethic.
- Work closely with other creative team members on concept and campaign development.
- Ability to present work to existing and prospective clients.
- Development of written proposals.
- Provide quality control for content accuracy and consistency.
- Strong critical thinking, ingenuity and initiative.
NOT REQUIRED, BUT WELCOME
- Working knowledge of Function Point.
- Experience in education, government, healthcare and finance sectors.
- Knowledge of writing for press releases and social media.
- Experience in writing requests for proposals (RFPs).
- Experience in radio and television concepting, writing and production.
Full time employment includes 401K, medical, dental, paid holidays, 10 paid personal days or more based on seniority.
What to include
- Your resume in PDF format.
- Links to some of your work.
- A minimum of three references.
- Reasons why you think you’d be a great fit.
- Time and availability to start working, if selected.
- Desired salary range.