Davidson Belluso is seeking an enthusiastic individual to join our account management team as an account executive. Must be detail oriented and highly organized with superior time management skills. Ability to multi-task and excellent problem-solving and communication skills are a must.
Davidson Belluso is growing its creative department and looking for a copywriter with strong conceptual skills, excellent work ethic and a commitment to quality.
- Concept development for new campaigns/client initiatives.
- Short and long format copywriting.
- Content development for websites, blogs, SEM and SEO.
- Proofreading, editing and quality control across multiple departments.
- Conceptual and strategic thinking.
Qualifications and Essential Skills
- Minimum 2 years ad agency experience in copywriting capacity.
- Ability to work in fast-paced, team environment.
- Self-starter with strong work ethic.
- Work closely with other creative team members on concept and campaign development.
- Ability to present work to existing and prospective clients.
- Development of written proposals.
- Provide quality control for content accuracy and consistency.
- Strong critical thinking, ingenuity and initiative.
NOT REQUIRED, BUT WELCOME
- Working knowledge of Function Point.
- Experience in education, government, healthcare and finance sectors.
- Knowledge of writing for press releases and social media.
- Experience in writing requests for proposals (RFPs).
- Experience in radio and television concepting, writing and production.
Full time employment includes 401K, medical, dental, paid holidays, 10 paid personal days or more based on seniority.
What to include
- Your resume in PDF format.
- Links to some of your work.
- A minimum of three references.
- Reasons why you think you’d be a great fit.
- Time and availability to start working, if selected.
- Desired salary range.