Davidson Belluso Welcomes New Team Member: LaRee Johnson
In addition to undergoing a brand refresh and launching its new website davidsonbelluso.com, the leading Phoenix, full-service advertising agency is also excited to welcome LaRee Johnson to the team.
LaRee Johnson graduated with honors from the cutting-edge Business Sustainability program at Arizona State University’s W.P. Carey School of Business in 2013, and has been immersed and engaged in the Marketing Industry since.
With an eye toward aiding in business assimilation of sustainable technology and operations, she aims to help promote efficiency and performance in business practices, and continually works to realize and reach the best and utmost potential of every situation.
Johnson is an avid outdoors enthusiast, a big proponent of “ELE” (everybody love everybody), and continues to pursue a lifelong love of all things chocolate.
Getting To Know LaRee, Our New Account Executive
– Rainbow! …or if that’s cheating, anything on the blue/green spectrum. Ocean colors.
– CHOCOLATE! Or sushi! …Chocolate sushi?…
Currently Watching (or reading)
– I read everything! Currently, rereading The Dresden Files and Reality Slap.
– I also happen to watch everything. Currently, watching Tokyo Ghoul (anime), Pushing Daisies, and Hell’s Kitchen.
– Does smothering everything in Ranch sauce count? Otherwise, I tend to pop my knuckles a lot.
– Deep water. More specifically that feeling of swimming in deep water and not knowing exactly what’s under you. But more than that, and when on dry land, failure. I fear others having to make up for my lacking.
– Carl Sagan – “Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.”
– Jim Carrey – “You’ll only ever have two choices, love or fear. Choose love and never let fear turn you against your playful heart.”