Davidson Belluso is seeking a PR Account Coordinator with 1-3 years of experience in public relations and social media to assist in managing client projects and agency promotion. Must have: top-notch organizational skills, attention to detail in editing & copywriting, strong work ethic and a positive attitude.
Davidson Belluso is seeking a Web Developer to work with in-house and freelance web developers, manage the design, development and maintenance of web architecture and web applications for internal and client accounts. Excellent organizational skills, work ethic and team attitude are critical.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with clients to understand their business models and goals to help define strategy, content and features for design of their websites and/or applications.
- Work with in-house and freelance web developers, manage the design, development and maintenance of web architecture and web applications.
- Identifies complex problems, troubleshoot and provide solutions to assist clients.
- Assist account management team with estimating projects.
- Training of clients to work with their website as needed.
- Meet deadlines and complete projects in a timely and efficient manner.
- Excellent communication, planning, organizational and time-management skills.
- Design, manage and implement SEO/PPC programs around client needs.
Qualifications and Essential Skills
- Advanced knowledge of the WordPress CMS. Ability to create custom WordPress plugins and custom WordPress themes.
- Advanced knowledge of SEO/PPC to create, analyze, measure and optimize online marketing efforts to realize clients marketing goals.
- Ability to plan and execute complete database driven web applications.
- Familiarity with LAMP stack servers configuration.
- Expert knowledge of Domain and DNS configuration.
- Experience in MVC frameworks primarily Laravel, Codelgniter a plus.
Preference will be given to candidates who possess the following
- Experience in responsive layout development.
- HTML5/CSS3 knowledge.
- Ability to deploy and maintain cPanel/WHM LAMP stack VPS environments.
- Degree in graphic design, web design, or applied-creative degree preferred. Significant relevant experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects and deadlines in a fast paced, dynamic environment handling multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to work in a team environment with other developers and account managers, as well as able to work independently.
- Can take direction and work within workflow protocols and established guidelines.
- Adaptive and flexible.
- Must be a detail-oriented and self-starter individual.
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving and communication skills.
What to include
- Your resume in PDF format.
- Links to some of your work.
- A minimum of three references.
- Desired salary range.
- Reasons why you think you’d be a great fit.
- Time and availability to start working, if selected.
- Some of your time for a simple code test.