Davidson Belluso is seeking a Web Developer to work with in-house and freelance web developers, manage the design, development and maintenance of web architecture and web applications for internal and client accounts. Excellent organizational skills, work ethic and team attitude are critical.
Davidson Belluso is seeking a PR Account Coordinator with 1-3 years of experience in public relations and social media to assist in managing client projects and agency promotion.
We are a dynamic, full-service marketing communications agency founded in 2001. D/B is team-focused, creative, collaborative and fun. But most of all, we are dedicated to making the client experience the best it possibly can be. Our growing client list spans many industries, with a particular focus on healthcare, education, government, financial services, retail, and travel and tourism.
We are seeking someone with top-notch organizational skills, a keen attention to detail in editing and copywriting, a strong work ethic and a positive attitude to join our fast-paced and dynamic team.
- Reports to Senior Public Relations Manager and assists in management of public relations accounts, both internal and for clients. Ensures that deadlines are met.
- Writes, edits and proofreads press releases, blog posts and newsletter content.
- Creates social media content and manages both internal and client channels.
- Supports creative department with copywriting, editing and proofreading as needed.
- Performs media research and assists in development of media pitches.
- Assists with offsite client events and presentations. Position may require work on evenings and weekends and may involve limited travel.
- Researches and contributes to strategic planning, reporting and creative brainstorming for public relations and social media campaigns.
- Participates in researching, writing, editing and implementing annual communications plans and reports for various clients.
- Researches clients, developments and latest trends within respective markets and industries.
- Tracks social media and media coverage and develops reports for client and internal use.
- Collaborates with teams throughout the agency on a variety of projects and planning efforts.
Qualifications and Essential Skills
- Previous PR agency experience.
- Experience with WordPress, content publishing and blogging.
- Demonstrated social media management and experience with social media management tools.
- Experience with Constant Contact or other email marketing system.
- Familiarity/experience with Cision and other media research tools.
- Working knowledge of basic principles of SEO.
- Knowledge of Function Point preferred but not required.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, public relations, or equivalent experience in a public relations environment.
- Minimum 1-3 years in public relations.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge in AP Style for proofreading and copy editing.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel programs.
- Must work well in a fast-paced team environment.
What to include
- Your resume in PDF format.
- Links to some of your work.
- A minimum of three references.
- Reasons why you think you’d be a great fit.
- Time and availability to start working, if selected.
- Desired salary range.