Meet Davidson Belluso’s Art Director: Kera Drake
Born and raised in Phoenix, Kera completed her studies at the University of Michigan with a liberal arts degree and later went on to study Graphic Design. With 8+ years of design experience, including running her own boutique design agency, Kera has worked with clients such as Harley-Davidson, Synergy Global Entertainment, Water for People and TGen Foundation. Most recently, she has worked with CVS Health, City of Tempe, and Arizona Department of Veterans’ Services.
Kera loves her dog, her Harley, and America. Just check her out celebrating Arizona’s Annual Bike Week.
Getting To Know Kera
– Black. Like my soul. Okay, so my soul might not be black, but all black everything. Or gold sparkles.
– Mac and cheese and fried chicken. And grilled cheese. You can’t go wrong with good southern food – and cheese. It’s also the secret to my figure.
Currently Watching (or reading)
– I love bad movies and tv, it’s nice to be able to tune in and turn off. Currently re-reading the Four Agreements. It’s never a bad thing to work on yourself.
– I twirl my hair. It’s not a horrible habit, but it certainly makes me look ditzy at times. And no matter how old I get, I can’t stop twirling it.
– Open water. As a swimmer, you would think the water wouldn’t be an issue… but not being able to see all the monster that are no doubt going to eat me really freaks me out. Creatures from the black lagoon are real.
– “It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.” ― Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince
Favorite Snapchat Filter
– Huge fan of the one that gives you a huge mouth that takes up half your face. You can’t see that one and not die laughing. See!